10/12/2009

Review of DV by Dolce Vita Women's Kelly Flat Knee Boot

DV by Dolce Vita Women's Kelly Flat Knee BootI was so excited when these boots were available for such a bargain at Amazon.After opening the box and trying on the boots, I was really disappointed by how small they were.I'm usually between an 8 1/2 - 9 so I ordered the size 9 thinking I'd wear them with thick socks.These boots seemed like they were at least 1 size smaller.Overall, the quality was OK.They aren't worth their regular price of $188.The leather is not the best but I guess that's what you get for $60!I returned the boots but will buy the larger size.They did look pretty good once I had them on.Also, for you ladies that don't have super skinny legs, the calves run a bit small.You'll really need skinny jeans or leggings if you want to put them over your pants.



Click Here to see more reviews about: DV by Dolce Vita Women's Kelly Flat Knee Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment